Yeah, sorry for not keeping you guys updated on what's happening my internet has become insanely unreliable whenever I try to post something on what's happening and the such. I've finally managed to get some time round my mates house and gathered some more to help me set up my safe room with more stuff and better protection. Oh and to keep things simpler I will now give them names so things don't become too confusing.
My first mate (the one who's house I am at at the moment) is Vincent, he's a good guy and been my best mate since primary school. My second mate who's helping me is Murphy (he's the one with the metal baseball bat), he's generally pretty laid back and has been my best mate for a good few years now.
So anyway I told them what has been happening again and once they saw my safe room they started to take me a bit more seriously. I'm not too sure if it's because they think I really am being stalked or because they think I'm going crazy and want me to try and calm down a bit. I'm hoping it's the former but because I saw someone pretty similar looking a lot about 7 years ago or so I have the fear that, at least Vincent, is doing it because he thinks the latter.
So the 3 of us have been getting some more supplies for my safe room and got round to getting some defences better than my plank of wood and the baseball bat. I now have a crossbow! I'm not too sure how Murphy got hold of it but I don't really care that much as it works and I have some bolts for it and the baseball bat has a bunch of knives taped round the top so it now looks kinda link a mace or something. Either way I now have some semi-decent defence weapons against the creepy guy.
Speaking of which I haven't seen him that often lately, there was a couple times I saw him while we went to a field out of the way to try and get used to firing the crossbow (still need more practice in that area) and when I got home a couple nights ago. What concerns me is that Vincent and Murphy couldn't see the creepy guy when we out in the field...
Vincent's waking up so I'm off, they know I'm making a record of the events and such online but they don't know I've made it public and asking for advice from the internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment