Sunday, 31 July 2011

Home Again

I'm back in my safe room again, suppose I couldn't put off staying alone forever could I? Murphy is at work and can't use any sort of leave for a while as he was ill a while back and used up a lot of his sick time and Vincent is out trying to get a job, which he's been putting off for weeks now. I wish I could drag them back but it wouldn't really be fair on them, even more so now that I have defences.

Essentially the current set-up is sort of a mini barricade thing in the hallway, not too hard to get across but it's easy to knock over and it makes a lot of noise as it tumbles. After that we have the 5 deadbolts on the door with my crossbow by my bed and baseball bat/mace sitting next to my desk both within easy reach of either position. I've brought up more bottled water and Vincent had another mini fridge he said I could use so I now have enough ready meals, tins and water to last about a week or so if I can't leave for whatever reason.

Got myself a lot of books to keep my mind occupied if/when I start seeing Creepy The Stalker (like the new name for him by the way? Couldn't really think of anything else) they're mostly Discworld books but they're light hearted and should keep me from getting too paranoid (he says while in a deadbolted safe room) and I found my iPod dock so I can listen to music without having to put on headphones.

Anyway that's pretty much it, I'm still alive and Creepy has yet to turn up for a couple da-spoke too soon. Dammit and things were looking pretty good, I can see him in the church carpark just a little past my garden, I don't know if he knows I can see him. He's just looking around and standing very still, he's still wearing that suit...I'm going to call the police, hopefully they'll do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment