Monday, 1 August 2011

Called The Police

Well The Old Bill have finally left, not too sure if they'll do anything though, Creepy hasn't actually done anything to me/my friends/my property so they say their hands are tied but if they find him they'll bring him in for a quick chat to see if he can stop pestering me.

After I my post yesterday I called the cops and told them a pretty tall creepy guy in a suit was staring at me from the church carpark. I gave my address ect. so they could come down and get him but it took them about an hour to get here by which time he had gone. Didn't see him leave though, I thought it would be a good idea not to have dangerous weapons in view when the coppers arrived and by the time that was finished he had legged it. Anyway once the police turned up I may have had...heated words with them as the police station is about 5-10 minutes walk away, they apologised and explained that they got held up due to a suspect getting violent and it took that long to subdue them.

Anyway I told them a brief summary of what's happened (excluding the part about crossbow and the homemade mace for obvious reasons), they asked to see my safe room and to show me from where I saw Creepy. While showing them I noticed that the one in charge was at least mildly impressed by my preparation with his companion seeming a tad freaked out.

It was all going pretty well until I had to give a description of Creepy...that's when I noticed I couldn't really recall what he looked like. I mean sure he was wearing a black suit and was pretty tall but that's about it. I couldn't remember him having hair and he was a tad pale but I have no real idea how his face was laid out. Whenever I try and picture it, it's just blank. No mouth, no eyes, no ears, just a blank pale white face. The freaked out cop went back to the station to set up a report and see if they can spot anyone that fits my rather...sparse description while the one that was mildly impressed stayed behind for a bit.

He chatted with me for a bit and calmed me down about about not being able to remember anything about Creepy, he told me it does happen to people in my situation sometimes. The start to notice the clothes the person is wearing as a way to recognise them opposed to the face, only really happens to people who are stalked by someone who is wearing the same outfit for extended periods of time, much like Creepy does. Eventually he left as well and I came up here to listen to some music to calm me down a bit as I realised that I have no idea what my stalker looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment