Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Murphys reasons

Well Murphy spent Sunday and yesterday trying to convince us it's Slender Man that's stalking me (and by the look of it he's moved onto Murphy and Vincent as well). His logic follows that we can't see his face, he wears a suit, is insanely tall and is only seen from a distance. These all fit but then again his source for all this info seems to be Marble Hornets and Everyman HYBRID both of which don't seem all that reliable as I'm fairly sure MH was confirmed as a project and HYBRID attacked him with a baseball bat. Now I'm not saying I didn't enjoy them, I did...I probably would have enjoyed them more if they didn't seem to show a internet legend stalking people in a similar way to us. Though after watching MH I know where the circle with a X trough it is from. I admit that unnerved me a bit as I had never seen MH when I saw and then drew that symbol. For now I'm not ruling out the possibility it's Slendy but I'd prefer to find a slightly more down to earth explanation (for obvious reasons). We haven't seen Creepy since Saturday night though if Murphy is right then that doesn't mean all that much. Also after watching both MH and HYBRID I noticed that Slendy disrupts visuals and audio in recordings so I'm going to keep my music player on at all times in case he does actually do that.
Till next time...assuming there is one

1 comment:

  1. "Till next time...assuming there is one" Seems like there never was a next time

    ReplyDelete