Okay so I looked up Googled Slender Man (which if you remember is apparently Creepy) and I'm expected to believe that a Humanoid Abomination that was supposedly created by the belief of the internet is stalking me? Please say that there's a better solution than that, I mean sure the Creepy is freakishly tall and I can't seem to make out what his face is but damn there should be a better explanation than "you're being chased by a being from outside your understanding that will probably kill you". On the plus side I seemed to be still alive and so are my friends and family so that's something right?
Okay it's been 5 days since my last post and what's typed above me was meant to be posted only a couple hours after my last post. I don't know where these 5 days have gone...I didn't even notice the 5 days had passed till I saw my phone and had some missed calls and a couple texts asking where I was and why I hadn't contacted anyone. I'm being to maybe accept that maybe something isn't quite what it seems, though I have had previous experience with blackouts they were only for a couple hours at most let alone a full day. I'm going to see if the hotel still has my stuff and check if I can stay round Vincents place so someone can tell me what happens (and make sure I don't do anything stupid) if I blackout again. Till next time, assuming there is one at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment