Saturday, 27 August 2011

Vincent finally saw him and Murphy is safe

It happened about an hour ago, we heard a knock on the door and we decided to check who it was by looking out Vincents room window and there he at the opposite end of the road and Murphy was at the door knocking madly. I told Vincent to keep an eye on Creepy/Slendy while I go open the door for Murphy, when I opened the door Murphy ran in and up to Vincents room while I dead bolted the door and checked the windows were shut (this was more calming than anything I don't think it will actually help after what happened to my safe room) then I ran up to talk to Murphy.

Long story short Murphy was heading round to say hi and see how I was doing when he blacked out the same time (roughly) as I did and woke up again a few hours ago near Vincents. He saw Creepy/Slendy while he was knocking as well. Murphy is also convinced that this guy is Slendy. They also know about the blog and are currently reading it now.

Murphy is going to explain why he thinks it's Slendy properly after this so we'll see if I believe him, till next time goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment