I'm going to probably be out of contact for a while, I need to find somewhere new to live and internet is probably going to be the least of my worries.
Basically about 4 hours ago someone broke into the house, it was just a guy in a hoody trying to grab some stuff. This wasn't so bad as once he saw me standing there with my mace in one hand and crossbow in the other he legged it leaving behind a notebook with money in it and some random scribbles. Anyway I locked the door, headed up to the safe room and brought the notebook full of money with me, set up the deadbolts and started counting money. This guy had about £1K on him (I'm going to guess money from other people he robbed/mugged tonight) but that's not the interesting bit, the guy had sketches of Creepy in it and stuff like "HE COMES!" and the such (you know general bringer of doom crap). Anyway I was a bit freaked out by this but whatever I decided I'll look at it and try to figure it out in the morning.
Next thing I know I wake up with the notebook in my hand and a pen in the other and there's a new sketch of Creepy that wasn't there earlier, along with a couple circles with "X"'s through them no idea where the fuck they came from but it looks like maybe failed attempts to sketch Creepy's lack of face. Anyway as I'm wondering what the fuck is going on I look up and see the door ajar and the deadbolts are gone, not open or broken just gone.
As I type this I'm packing some stuff, grabbing the money and notebook (may prove helpful in figuring out what the fuck is going on) and I'm heading off. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do, might stay a couple nights a Vincents but I doubt it, Creepy knows where that is. I'm just going to run and see if I can avoid him for a bit.
Until I next get internet, farewell I hope to post a new message soon to let you know I'm still alive but don't count on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment