Friday, 26 August 2011
Staying round Vincents
Okay it's been a couple days since I blacked out and I haven't seen Slendy/Creepy at all in those days. Vincent has let me stay at his which I'm grateful for however we both haven't heard from Murphy in about a week, admittedly it's not entirely my fault I didn't try to contact him for a whole week as I only remember a couple days of it but Vincent has tried and can't get hold of him. I'm hoping he's okay and he's just overworked or trapped on Reddit or Tvtropes. Oh yeah, Vincents current gen console broke (not saying which as it may cause a flamewar...I'd have to get comments for that to happen but whatever) however we found an old PS2 and N64 in his attic along with a bunch of games so we're currently re-living our childhoods and trying to ignore the crazy shit happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment