So yeah, sorry to the 30 or so people who have looked at this blog since I made it (I'm actually pretty impressed there are that many of you), I'm back to college for another 3 weeks so life has been dull and really annoying to get back into a routine that isn't wake up at mid-day/1pm and go to bed at 4am or so. The first couple days back haven't been so bad though I didn't realise how many of my college mates were second years and have left to go get a job/apply to uni.
New stuff that's happened is I got a new Computing teacher, guy name Danny. He seems pretty cool but then so did my teacher from last year and he turned out to be pretty evil and annoying. My other 3 teachers are the same though so they don't need to spend a lesson trying to convince us they're cool and friendly, by this point we know if they are or not...at least we should do a couple still don't.
Oh and I have a camera! So expect pictures of random crap like parties and other stuff that happens once I figure out how to upload and host some pics. They'll probably just be me and some mates chilling out or at a party. I might be doing AS Photography next year so I might run some of the test pictures through here first if I can be bothered.
Anyway that's been my week so far, more or less, and I'll post again...some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment