So it was my mates birthday this weekend and a huge house party was enjoyed by all, lots of drinking and less legal activities were present. The cops turned up sadly but they only stopped us going out the front of the house unless we were leaving or waiting for a cab, so it wasn't too bad. The less than legal activities were done a lot more subtly when they were around as you can imagine.
I'd say there was about 50-100 of us in total and amazingly enough only 4 people threw up though one of those 4 was another mate of mine so I spent some time looking after him and making sure he wasn't too fucked up. I tried getting the help of the only other guy in the garden but he just stood there and didn't seem to acknowledge me at all. Not sure if he didn't hear me or was just really fucked up though so I left him. Thankfully he was mostly fine and just needed to see his girlfriend and chill some place that wasn't outside in the rain (typical British weather). Anyway he was fine after a bit so I fucked off and got more wasted. I also managed to acquire about £20 of illicit substances for free thanks to a scatty dealer who was almost out of stuff anyway.
So all in all a pretty good night/morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment